The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.19 is now available to download.The latest update comes with the new Jackrabbit update, as well as the new Weapon Pack 1 DLC. Jackrabbits will be available to all players free of charge. In addition, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.19 also added various bug fixes and improvements over the previous update.
The new Weapon DLC Pack contains a triple-threat of three new tools to fill out your hunting arsenal, the Virant .22LR Semi-Automatic Rifle, the Houyi Recurve Bow, and the Crosspoint CB-165 crossbow (and accompanying scope). From the snappy follow-up shots offered by the Virant, to the stealthy but hard-hitting punch of the Crosspoint CB-165, there’s all kinds of options available to you with these new weapons in your pack. And of course, there’s a variety of skins to choose from included as a part of the bundle.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Update 1.19 Changelog
- New species: White-tailed Jackrabbit in Layton Lake
- New weapon: Crosspoint CB-165
- New weapon: Virant .22LR Semi-Automatic Rifle
- New weapon: Houyi Recurve Bow
- New scope: Hawken 1-5X30 Crossbow Scope
- Fixed issue where Red Deer Scent was only purchasable once
- Added new icons on Huntermate and map for every clue type
- Connections between clues on the Huntermate and map that are not in sequence now display a dotted line if the player has the connect the dots skill
- Fixed an issue where the last interacted directional clue would sometimes not display the direction of the next clue
- Improved environment sound mix for Hirschfelden and Layton Lake
- Huntermate has been optimized and is now smoother and has less impact on performance
- Fixed an issue when joining Steam friends through Steam overlay.
Check your game update and download the latest The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.19.