The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.07 is now available on PS4. The update will roll out on Xbox One in coming weeks. According to the official the Hunter Call Of The Wild 1.07 changelog, the latest update has added various bug fixes and improvements over the previous update. In addition, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.07 has addressed an issue with “Stradivarius” rifle which was planned as upcoming content but it has been added early, full functionality will be coming soon.
Recently, a big update 1.06 was released with Medved-Taiga expansion pack which includes 32 main missions, 50 side missions, 4 new huntable animal species, and more.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild 1.07 fixed missing 7mm Empress Rifle, 12G Gamekeeper Shotgun, and .44 Wildcat
- Fixed missing weapon issues.
- Added fix for an issue with .270 “Stradivarius” rifle.
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild patch 1.07 added fixes for performance related issues
Also, if you are unable to open/play Medved-Taiga, you need to do the following:
- Continue your existing game (“Continue” Button from the Main Menu)
- Open your in-game map (“Start” button on Xbox One, or “Menu” on PS4)
- “Toggle Reserve Selection” (“X” button on Xbox One, or “Square” button on PS4) as seen in the image below:
- Hit the corresponding button to bring up the reserve selection screen.
- Select “Medved-Taiga” from the shown world map and confirm (“A” button on Xbox One, or “X” button on PS4)
Check your game update and download latest the Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.07.