The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.15 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official the Hunter Call Of The Wild 1.15 patch notes, the new update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.15 also added fixes for the several issues related to balancing, framerate drop, crashing, stuttering, and more.
Recently, a big update was released with the new mallard duck as well as its accompanying paid DLC to the game. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.15 patch is expected to fix all these issues. Check full details about today’s update below.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild PS4 Update 1.15 Patch Notes
- Gemsbok added to Vurhonga Savanna
- Overhaul of networking for a better and more stable multiplayer experience
- Overhaul of animal animations, especially transitions for all animals
- Message of the day is now available in the Main Menu
- Added hit wounds on animals
- DLC should now work correctly in offline mode on PC
- Fixed issue with Canada Goose not landing
- Fixed issues with music not playing correctly in Main Menu and outposts
- Ducks no longer teleport up cliffs
- Fixed issue of being able to crouch at full running speed
- Fixed issue of being unable to dismantle Duck decoys, especially in multiplayer
- “Look at” animations of animals no longer snap
- Scent eliminator no longer loops its animation when having aim toggle set to “on”
- Fix poacher traps not being re-enabled if you quit out after the mission started
- Fixed issue with stuck progression on the mission Traffic Jam
- Fixed issue blocking players from completing the Brother’s side mission arc in Vurhonga Savanna
- Improvements to the Waterfowl Blind dismantle interaction and the positioning of points of interest icons
- “CONNI #12” – fixed an issue where players needed to examine different types of clues from different foxes not just different tracks from different foxes
- “Technical Demonstration” – fixed an issue that prevented players from making progress on an objective before the previous objective had been completed
- “Our Place at the Potholes” – added a fix to restart the mission for players blocked for progressing
- “Across the Savanna” – fixed an issue that made this mission from being unplayable if beaten in a previous game
- “Flip’s Naked Eye Challenge” – fixed an issue where the objective was checking what the player currently had equipped when harvesting an animal instead of what they had equipped when they shot the animal
- Fixed issue with Mallards unable to find a landing position
- Ducks no longer teleport away if not harvested fast enough
- Fixed issue with canines playing their hit reaction twice
- Decoy and blind icons are now always visible on the map, no matter how far they are from the player
- Improved network connection reliability and stability
- Added status popups when joining or creating a multiplayer game
- Added more detail to error codes
- Overhaul of major UI menus (tighter layout, store improved, some additional functionality).
- Added ability to see compatible items of the selected item in the store (still a work in progress)
- Number of owned (stackable) items is now visible in the equipment screen
- Item stats improved
- Added correct name for the setting to change the color of spotting outlines
- Level and Score now are correctly aligned in the scoreboard when a challenge is active
- Fixed issue of missing icon of waterfowl blind in HUD
- Adjusted clickable areas of buttons to be more precise
- Unified icons for need zones in HUD and map
- Arrows and bows now have their own UI icon
- Added stampede sound for Blue Wildebeest packs
- Game no longer terminates when launched without network connection
- Resolved several issues related to signing in with another profile during loading
- The Layton Lake Arc trophy will unlock for players who were blocked but had completed all of the main missions. Simply harvest an animal in Layton Lake to trigger the trophy.
- A fix to reward the Vurhonga Savanna Arc trophy has been implemented for players who may have experienced a crash while interacting with the tree in the mission “The Ghost Tree.” If you meet the requirements, simply harvest an animal in Vurhonga Savanna to trigger the trophy.
- Remove unused terrain data to save disk space
- Fixed issue with flickering characters
- Several crash fixes
- Fixed freezing and stuttering issues.
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.15 added various bug fixes and improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with The Hunter Call Of The Wild 1.15.
- Added various other under the hood improvements with The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.15.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.15 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.