The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.17 for PS4 released. According to the official the Hunter Call Of The Wild 1.17 changelog, the new update has added reserve Parque Fernando DLC on PlayStation 4. In addition, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.17 also added stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.17 patch is expected to fix all these issues. Check full details about today’s update below.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Update 1.17 for PS4
New reserve – Parque Fernando (Paid)
*Species – Axis Deer, Blackbuck, Cinnamon Teal, Mule Deer, Puma, Red Deer, and Water Buffalo
- New predatory behaviors – watch the Puma stalk and chase animals
New Missions – 18 Main Missions, 32 Side Missions
Get to know the new reserve warden Carolina
Help her build a world-class hunting lodge
Try to match Carolina’s greatest hits, shot-for-shot
Explore the reserve to uncover all of Carolina’s challenge targets, find and complete them to earn a special skin for your RANGEMASTER .338
New Archery Range (best for bows and crossbows but accessible with all weapons)
New Weapon Skins – .44 GAUCHO MAGNUM (acquire it by progressing through the main missions), RANGEMASTER .338 CHAMPIONSHIP (acquire it by beating all Challenge Targets)
New items – AXIS DEER “SCREAMER” CALLER, MULE DEER SCENT, CINNAMON TEAL DECOYS
New outfit – PATAGONIAN GAUCHO OUTFIT – Inspired by traditional gaucho wear and crafted with age-old Cabrera family technique, the Patagonian Gaucho outfit combines the robust toughness of an outdoors attire with South American fashion. With strong pure cotton fabric all over, accompanied by a modernized boina and poncho, this outfit keeps you confident and comforted in the Patagonian wilds.
11 new Achievements
- New loading screens
- Updated reserve selection screen
- Fixed issue of Cinnamon Teal spawning under terrain
- Pumas no longer travel to the same need zones
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.17 fixed performance issue after firing shotguns
- Fixed issue of contextual help not triggering
- Several crash fixes
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.17 fixed issue of not being able to move items between storage and backpack until restarting the game
- Cinnamon Teals no longer get spooked as they are spawned
- Ambient wind is not longer cutting in and out
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild 1.17 improved hit detection of Challenge Targets
*Fixed offset price text in in-game store
- Night birds no longer bounce position while playing audio
- Improved frame rate performance
- Fixed issue with doors not playing audio
The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.17 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download.