The Golf Club 2019 update 1.03 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the The Golf Club 2019 1.03 changelog, the new update has added new Under Armour apparel, new The Golf Club, HB, and 2K branded apparel, Over 20 new Course Designer Assets, and much more. In addition, The Golf Club 2019 version 1.03 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
Previously, an update was released which added various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s The Golf Club 2019 update 1.03 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
The Golf Club 2019 Update 1.03 Changelog
• New Under Armour apparel! Including Shirts, Shoes & Glasses.
• New The Golf Club, HB, and 2K branded apparel! Including Shirts and Hats.
• Over 20 new Course Designer Assets expanding customization options when building a custom course.
• Tee sets being used for Matchmaking have been adjusted to have all players playing from the same tee location.
• Online Society Membership limit has been increased from 5 to 10.
• Tuning has occurred to the difficulty/timing required for tempo and swing plain.
• Fixed leaderboards showing rankings unhelpful to the user.
• Fixed the sorting of Proximity to Hole stat.
• More from designer tab is no longer grayed out in the course details screen.
• Improved matchmaking search to avoid getting stuck in a searching loop.
• Improved stability.
• Updated pre-round screens to display default settings for firmness and speeds.
• Pre-round screen now has a scroll bar for match rules and conditions.
• Fixed a crash while viewing course leaderboards with a high number of entries.
• Improved load times for leaderboard stats.
• Fixed an issue where tees would sometimes be restricted without user input.
• Improved visibility to shot shaper lines for setup.
• Fixed billboarded trees swaying in high winds.
• While tied in matchplay, putting out before your ghost opponent no long awards the win.
• When quitting a skins match online you will be presented with a warning about lost currency.
• Fixed an issue where elevation on the HUD was displaying the wrong direction.
• Fixed an issue where XP would not calculate correctly over multi-round events.
• Improved relief from crowd seating.
• Gameplay and Difficulty tunings impacting the swing plane and tempo windows balanced to coincide with previous shot outcome tuning.
• Fixed issues with round results screen not displaying correct information when playing only the front 9 or back 9 in a fourball match.
• Fixed an issue when watching another player take a shot they may visually have had the wrong club selected.
• Fixed issues around tee and pin restrictions in private matches.
• Fixed a desync where players could get stuck waiting on each other to take a shot and not be able to advance.
• Fixed an animation glitch which could occur at the top of a ghost’s backswing.
• Fixed some cases of upper arm twists in certain animations.
• Added new commentary
• Improved Club SFX for the Beginner set
• Tuned bunker lie penalties.
• Fixed Red Maple shadow casting
• Fixed a crash while placing cart paths in the course designer.
• Fixed an issue where wall snapping could break rotation and placement.
• Advanced edits to waterfalls no longer reverts when backing out of the object.
• Improved performance and stability in course designer.
• Fixed mini leaderboard showing incorrect information for users who didn’t compete in the event.
• Fixed online society gating for top 150 points rank.
• Users are now able to leave a society that they are an Admin of.
• Fixed scrolling when setting up event entry requirements.
• Membership screen now showing correct stats/ranks on player cards.
• Player flags are being displayed correctly.
• Solo society’s event information updates on event results screen.
• Canceling a request to join a society now removes it from your membership list.
• Main Event changes no longer only apply to the alternate event.
• More than two requirements will appear if set for an event in the schedule tab.
• Fixed the inability to add Major events to the schedule.
• Fees set for an alternate event no longer overwrite settings for main events.
• Fixed an issue with the FedExCup not awarding points correctly.
• Updated TPC Sawgrass – THE PLAYERS Championship updated event assets and signage.
• Fixed Under Armour Level 3 Sponsor objectives.
• Corrected reseeding for Season Championship