The Division update 1.20 is now available for download. Unfortunately, the official Division 1.20 update changelog is not available yet. However, players are reporting that the new Division version 1.20 comes with the stuttering and lag fixes. The update also includes various stability improvements.
Recently, update 1.19 was released with changes and improvements. The update also added weapons balancing. The following balancing was made to the game and weapons.
- Classified drop rates increase across the board to 6% (from 3%).
- Legendary missions want to have a 20% chance of classified drops.
- Season Pass supply drops want to have a 100% chance to drop a classified Gear and wants to be in addition contain 100 Division tech.
- Weekly assignments rewards include 100 Division tech.
- Daily assignments rewards include 25 Division tech.
- All vendor exotics wants to be removed from the loot pool.
- All non-vendor exotics wants to be added to the open world boss loot pool.
- Resistance bosses want to reward 100 Global Event tokens each.
We’ll update this article with more details as soon as the official Division 1.20 update changelog goes live.
Meanwhile, check your game update and download latest the Division update 1.20.