The Crew 2 update 1.02 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the official Crew 2 1.02 patch notes, the update has fixed an issue which was preventing Russian/Ukrainian PSN account owners from launching the game. Apart from this, the Crew 2 version 1.02 also includes bug fixes and stability improvements. Check out more details below.
The Crew 2 is an open world racing video game developed by Ivory Tower and published by Ubisoft. It features an open-world environment for free-roaming. The game allows players to control a variety of vehicles including cars, motorcycles, boats, and airplanes. The game was released on June 29, 2018.
The Crew 2 update 1.02 Patch Notes
- The Crew 2 version 1.02 fixed an error code CE-34878-0 which was preventing Russian/Ukrainian PSN account owners from launching The Crew 2.
- The Crew 2 1.02 addressed an issue where players unable to edit favorite vehicles when using Rewards Program unlocked content.
- Added in-game notification for newly received content from the special event & customer support agents.
Other Fixes in The Crew 2 1.02
- Reduced point-gain for Looping & Inverted Looping sequences
- Reduced point-gain for Ground Spin sequences
- The Crew 2 version 1.02 updated the max cumulated points cap for Misty Flip sequences
- Added max cumulated points cap for Looping & Inverted Looping sequences
- The Crew 2 1.02 added the max cumulated points cap for Ground Spin Air sequences
- Added max cumulated points cap for Perfect Landing sequences
The Crew 2 update 1.02 for PS4 is now available for download.