Tera update 1.24 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Tera version 1.24 changelog, the latest update comes with fixes for the issues related to Wintera scarves, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, the new Tera 1.24 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous major update was released with a new Class – Gunner and various other gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera 1.24 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tera update 1.24 changelog for PS4
- Fixed an issue where using Wintera scarves caused a client crash.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Tera 1.24.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Tera version 1.24 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Tera 1.24.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Tera PS4 version 1.24.
Tera update 1.24 for PS4 is now available for download.