Tera update 1.23 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Tera version 1.23 changelog, the latest update contains fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client, and UI bugs. In addition, the new Tera 1.23 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous major update was released with a new Class – Gunner and various other gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera patch 1.23 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tera update 1.23 changelog for PS4 [Updated]
- Fixed an issue with the “Revelation of the Goddess” quest that caused the NPC Ciebel not to spawn when the quest is completed out of order
- Improved hitching in major cities slightly by changing the loading method of crating NPC icons and guild marks
- Fixed an instance where the Argon Predator can escape the battle arena
- Fixed an issue where destroying blue keystone in Kelsaik’s Nest caused framerate issues
- Fixed a client freeze that occurred frequently when fighting Humedras in Ex Prima
- Fixed a client freeze that occurred frequently when the player is near the entrance to Demokron Factory
- Fixed an issue where the sky box would not display correctly in Ascension Valley
- Fixed an issue where the Priest’s Fiery Escape skill caused a client freeze
- Fixed an issue where the Ninja’s Chakra Thrust skill caused a client freeze
- Adjusted how the chat filter works relative to partial and exact matches
- Fixed an issue where NPC, zone, and area names would not display correctly on the World Map
- Changed the reward from 300,000 Gold to 30,000 Gold for the following guild missions:
o Emergency Mission Annasha
o Emergency Mission Karagos
o Emergency Mission Sabraniak
– Disabled achievements for Kumas Royale
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Tera 1.23.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Tera version 1.23 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Tera 1.23.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Tera PS4 version 1.23.
Tera update 1.23 for PS4 is now available for download.