Tera update 1.16 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the official Tera version 1.16 patch notes, the latest update has added the new Ninja class as well as various other bug fixes and improvements. In addition, the new Tera patch 1.16 update also includes fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client, and UI bugs. Check out more details below.
The previous major big update was released with a new Class – Gunner and various other changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera patch 1.16 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Tera Update 1.16 Patch Notes for PS4
Added the Ninja Class
- New characters can choose to be an elin ninja.
Added Titles and Achievements for the Ninja Launch:
- Cutting Edge – Awarded to the first ninja to reach level 65 on that server.
- Jounin – Awarded to ninjas who reach level 65 within the first 24 hours of the leveling event. *
- Chuunin – Awarded to ninjas who reach level 60 within the first 24 hours of the leveling event. *
- Genin – Awarded to ninjas who reach level 58 within the first 24 hours of the leveling event. *
- Quick Ninja – Awarded to ninjas who reach level 30 within the first 24 hours of the leveling event. ** Jounin, Chuunin, Genin, and Quick Ninja will be awarded to eligible players at a later date during a maintenance.
Added Guild Features
- Guild quests: Allows members to work together, earning guild experience and guild funds.
- Guild skills: Earned by leveling the guild, these can enhance member skills, movement speed, and mounted speed.
- Guild funds: These funds can be distributed equally guild members once a week
- The guild logo now displays in all interfaces.
- Guild member lists now display correctly after adding a new member.
- Joining a guild no longer causes a client crash.
- Inviting an offline character to a guild now displays a system message.
- Newly-created guilds now appear in the list of existing guilds.
- Guild member list now scrolls correctly.
- Pending guild applications now display consistently.
- Longer guild names no longer get cut off in the guild search UI.
- Players can now mute microphones.
- Game sound volume no longer gets set to the microphone volume where it could not be changed.
- Voice chat now consistently reduces game sound when speaking.
Misc. Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The current tab is now selected when items are removed from a temporary bank tab, rather than the first bank tab.
- Group UI now displays consistently.
- Divider no longer improperly appears on a temporary bank tab.
- Skill UI now opens correctly via instructor NPC interaction.
- Distances now display properly on the crosshairs.
- Radial UI no longer remains on screen after a selection is made.
- Bleak Wings consumable now consistently applies its effect to members of the group.
- Archer’s Snare skill properly displayed and consumed MP.
- Lancer’s skill prompts no longer stay on screen.
- Players can now cancel resurrection scrolls.
- Item level of available rewards in Instance Matching UI no longer displays as 0.
- Brawler’s rage gauge no longer flickers.
- Arcane Pulse no longer displays as fully charged while changing from first to second charge.
- Refreshing the Friends UI no longer causes a “Data loading” message if one had no registered friends.
- When Focus is fully stacked and the player is Focused, the duration of Focused now refreshes correctly.
- On Xbox One, the B button no longer stops working after selecting a disabled menu.
- Fixed the commander’s interface in Fraywind Canyon.
- In Balder’s Temple, firing the siege weapon no longer causes the ceiling to flicker.
- In Balder’s Temple, the siege weapon’s targeting effect now displays properly.
Tera update 1.16 for PS4 is now available for download.