A new Tera update 1.10 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Tera 1.10 patch notes, the latest update includes various fixes for crashing and stuttering/lag issues. In addition, the new Tera version 1.10 update also includes stability and performance improvements. Read more details below.
Recently, a big update was released which added UI and gameplay changes. An issue with USB keyboards lag as well as a memory leak was also addressed.
Tera update 1.10 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
New Class: Gunner
- The character creation screen now has an option to create a gunner character.
- Added gunner class items and rewards.
- Gunner class items are now craftable.
- Tera 1.10 corrected an issue that crashed the client when a brawler used the Meat Grinder skill against a large number of normal monsters.
- The archer’s Close Quarters skill now properly applies the stun effect on the second hit when Close Quarters is at level 5 or higher.
- The archer’s Focused Rapid Fire X now properly stacks.
- Tera patch 1.10 fixed an issue where entering certain dungeons would cause the client to freeze or crash.
- Corrected issue that caused client to sometimes crash when exiting dungeons.
- In Bastion of Lok, Soulcrusher’s 3-stage explosion attack pattern indicator now properly matches the actual attack area.
- In Sky Cruiser Endeavor (Hard), the third boss’s random explosion pattern system indicator and hit timing are now properly synchronized.
- In the fourth boss area of Balder’s Temple, the projectile and explosion effects while firing the cannon now properly display.
- In Fraywind Canyon, the Meteor button no longer erroneously deactivates when the map’s locate enemy position function is on cooldown.
- The resurrection popup window no longer blinks every second, and no longer displays certain texts on the normal popup window.
- Tera 1.10 addressed an issue for players who exit the game and re-enters while in the middle of a story quest inside an instanced area (without resetting the quest).
- Players can now enter the instanced zone for the story quest For the Children if they re-enter the game after a server failure.
- Resetting the quest The Mystery Deepens after defeating Elleon inside the cave no longer halts your quest progression.
- The NPC Elleon no longer despawns after completing the quest The Mystery Deepens. Players should now be able to progress to the next quest.
- Tera update 1.10 adjusted some awkward text on Vanguard Requests detail info.
- Pressing the craft button at the same time as the menu button no longer starts automatically crafting.
- Pressing the Menu button too soon after pressing the Craft button (to close the Crafting UI before crafting starts) now properly cancels the action, and does not cause the character to become unresponsive.
- Switching the tab while focusing the Reagents slot no longer displays the Reagents slot on the new tab.
- Changing the inventory tab no longer overlaps the contents of the two tabs.
- Comparison information is now properly displayed when attempting to compare gear identical to the equipped gear.
- Opening the detailed menu for an armor item while not having a weapon equipped no longer causes the client to crash.
- Opening the Enchanting UI or Enigmatic Reset UI when a player is level 65, and subsequently returning to Inventory UI, no longer activates the Avatar tab behind [LB] or [L1] button guide.
- You can no longer move the selector to the paper doll while opening Item detail menu.
- Changing guild recruit setting while on guild bank log page no longer opens the guild activity log.
- Tera update 1.10 fixed some issues with the guild member list not displaying or the refresh function activating for an unknown reason while scrolling.
- Guild brief info page no longer displays the current member count as the character count, and properly displays the account count.
- In guild activity log menu, a particularly long character name now displays on a single line.
- Using certain functions on the guild member list tab no longer triggers the loading message. The selector should now also function normally.
Search Guild UI
- When there are no guilds under the specified guild search, the previously-selected guild’s detail info now no longer displays.
- The no guilds message displays when there are no guilds under the specified guild search, and the player presses [D-pad down] or [L stick down].
- The selector now properly moves in character creation when selecting certain races within the selectable classes list.
- The raid UI no longer displays on the top left after creating a raid party and opening the main menu.
- Corrected an issue that caused inconsistent movement of the selector in the HUD UI.
- You can now move to an Achievement category using the L stick or D-Pad left while the selector is on the achievement list.
- The bottom part of the Crystal Fusion UI is no longer darkened.
- Corrected an issue in the Enchanting UI where the client crashes when attempting to Awaken without first setting up the conversion info.
- The selector no longer disappears when moving to the party invite list when there are no players who can be invited.
- Corrected an issue in the Raid UI option that caused the selector to appear briefly in a different location under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that was causing only a few races to appear as available in the Change Race window. (Other race buttons were invisible.)
- Corrected an issue in the German client that caused the client to crash when the player selected a character name in the entry box for Parcel Post messages.
- Untradable items attached to received mail details are no longer darkened.
- The Goddess’s Blessing resurrection popup window no longer displays a timer for the response time.
- The guide texts for Record and Reputation information in Profile now display properly when the character is under certain level.
Gameplay Changes in Tera 1.10
- Improved performance, particularly in major cities and common areas.
- Corrected an issue with the channel change sound effect volume.
- Corrected a brief hang that some accounts experienced when killing monsters.
- Tera version 1.10 fixed a brief hang when resuming the game from the Xbox main menu.
- The crosshair no longer disappears for certain classes when pointing at a target and approaching within 3m.
- Canceling an interaction with an NPC or object by using a skill no longer continues displaying the interaction icon, regardless of the distance from the target.
- Dismounting from flying mounts in certain airspaces in Val Oriyn province now properly causes players to drop to the ground.
- Fixed a problem that caused a client crash if a user who was chatting disappears.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added various bug fixes and improvements.
- Tera version 1.10 added performance and stability improvements.
Check your game update and download the latest Tera update 1.10.