Tera Update 1.07 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download. According to the official Tera 1.07 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes. In addition, the new Tera version 1.07 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
TERA is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by Bluehole Studio. In February 2013 the game was renamed to TERA: Rising concurrently with the game’s launch to the free-to-play model. Players can download the game from the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store for free.
Tera Update 1.07 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- We’ve addressed several issues contributing to client crashes and server stability.
- We identified and fixed a memory leak.
- Character equipment now displays properly in cutscenes.
- Fixed lag issues when using USB keyboards.
- Activating a skill while inspecting another player now cancels the inspection.
- +12 weapon effects now display in the proper color.
- Jump animations now display properly to nearby players.
- The river in Tuwangi Mire now “flows” correctly.
- Cleaned up effects and UI issues with brawler and slayer skills.
- Button presses no longer register when using a teleportal.
- Items in West Allemantheia no longer “disappear” when approached.
- Fixed an issue where the server list would not display after disconnecting/reconnecting a controller.
- Fixed an issue where the server list would not display after switching to TERA from the main console menu.
- Server select now properly displays Queue and Population info.
- Added maintenance notifications.
- Adjusted the promotional window so it’s clearer when multiple promotions are running.
- Added a “Read More” button, which launches a browser window when pressed.
Camera and Audio
- We’ve fixed various camera and audio issues.
Achievements and Trophies
- All trophies and achievements should now display properly.
- Trophies/achievements previously earned should be awarded retroactively.
- Players who cannot voice chat are now displayed as Muted.
- Voice chat icons now display properly in the raid interface.
- Fixed display issues with player names in the guild menu.
- Skill icons for the next skill in a chain now display properly.
- Cooldown times for all skills now display properly after use.
- Removed stray artifacts when fighting monsters.
- Group member HP bars now display purple when suffering periodic damage.
- Character name and Player name/ID now display on separate lines.
- Removed the “Next Page” button on the final page of Achievements.
- Fixed a display issue with weekly gold rewards for Vanguard Requests.
- Item level now displays properly in the Group UI.
- You may now use the D-Pad/analog stick to adjust quantities in the Trade Broker.
- Corrected the sale price of Glyphs.
- Cooldowns of elite status items now display and function correctly.
- Removed “blinking” effect when using items from inventory.
- Removed “blinking” effect on etchings.
- Comparing rings/earrings in NPC shops now functions normally.
- Fixed an issue where Stepstone Isle story quests were not displaying properly in the UI.
- Brawlers on Stepstone Isle can now equip gear to complete story quests.
- Added additional channels in Arachnaea.
- Adjusted resurrection windows to prevent confusion.
- Resized the timer to better fit the UI.
- Akasha’s Obscura now spawns correctly after defeating Karascha.
- Adjusted kill count display so as not to obscure the map.
- Fixed an error with the cannon repair window.
- Cannon targeting window now tracks normally.
- Players can now use Quick Chat in all battlegrounds.
- Resized battleground results to better fit the UI.
- Guide arrows in Corsairs’ Stronghold now display normally.
- Progress bars no longer extend beyond the UI.
- Adding an additive no longer removes the guide.
- Item details now update properly when switching between patterns.
- Crafting test availability now displays properly.
- You can now cancel out of crafting tests without freezing the UI.
- Using an additive and starting a crafting test now use distinct buttons.
- When using a crafting table, A/Cross no longer cancels the UI.
- Added various bug fixes and improvements.
- Tera version 1.07 added stability and performance improvements.
TERA game features
- Lock-On System: An all-new Lock-On System keeps the enemies in sight and the action centered on-screen.
- Classy Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch, and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
Check your game update and download the latest Tera update 1.07.