Tera Update 1.06 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download. According to the official Tera 1.06 patch notes, the new update has added minor bug fixes. In addition, the new Tera version 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements. The update size is around 400MB. Check out more details below.
TERA is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by Bluehole Studio. In February 2013 the game was renamed to TERA: Rising concurrently with the game’s launch to the free-to-play model. Players can download the game from the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store for free.
Tera Update 1.06 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Added various bug fixes and improvements.
- Tera version 1.06 added stability and performance improvements.
TERA game features
- Lock-On System: An all-new Lock-On System keeps the enemies in sight and the action centered on-screen.
- Classy Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch, and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
Check your game update and download the latest Tera update 1.06.