Tennis World Tour update 1.03 is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Tennis World Tour 1.03 patch notes, the update brings a new outfit for Roger Federer as well as most addressed a much-reported visual bug that made some returns look physically impossible, thus greatly improving the visual feel of rallies. In addition, Tennis World Tour version 1.03 also fixed sets/match and decisive set’s scores display in Career mode. Check out more details below.
Previously, patch 1.02 was released with improvements and gameplay changes. A bug causing one-handed backhand players to sometimes use a two-handed backhand was also fixed.
Tennis World Tour Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Tennis World Tour version 1.03 added the possibility to switch the outfit of Federer in Exhibition mode. His outfit in career has been updated to the 2018 Spring version.
- Changed “Exceptional” caps and cap peaks to “Rare”, thus removing them as a possible reward of major tournaments.
- Various non-playable events (including challenges, Make a donation and Negotiate a video game contract) in Career mode were linked to the hiring of specific agents. Tennis World Tour patch 1.03 removed those conditions so that more events can be encountered frequently.
- Tennis World Tour 1.03 reduced the gap between racket and ball, that would sometimes appear when returning a ball.
- Fixed sets/match and decisive set’s scores display in Career mode.
Tennis World Tour update 1.03 is now available for download.