Tekken 7 Update 1.14 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Tekken 7 1.14 changelog, the new update has added a free DLC as well as fixes for matchmaking and other issues. In addition, Tekken 7 version 1.14 also includes fixes for stuttering and lag issues. Apart from this, there are various other bug fixes. Check out more details below.
Since the release of the last update, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s update is expected to fix all these issues.
Tekken 7 Update 1.14 Changelog
- Story Mode Costume Set
- Blood Vengeance Outfit
- Final Battle Outfit
- The Evil Eye
- Aura Set
- Arm Aura
- Leg Aura
- Female Hairstyle Set
- Wave Ponytail
- Bob Hairstyle
- New Japan Pro-Wrestling Set
- T-shirt (BULLET CLUB x Heihachi)
- T-shirt (Kazuchika Okada x King)
- T-shirt (Kenny Omega x Bryan)
- Hiroshi Tanahashi x Lars costume, health gauge, panel, and plate
- Kuma and Panda Set
- Assorted costumes for both characters
- Metallic Item Set (Silver)
- Assorted silver accessory items for characters
Previously, a major update was released which added DLC 3 support. In addition, the update also added Nvidia ShadowPlay Highlights feature. Check out preview changelog below.
- Added DLC 3 with Noctis Lucis Caelum compatibility.
- Overall game and online stability adjustments For Steam
- Added Nvidia ShadowPlay Highlights functionality
The article is now updated with the official Tekken 7 1.14 changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest Tekken 7 Update 1.14.