Tekken 7 update 2.02 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Tekken 7 2.02 changelog, the new patch has added fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more. Apart from this, the latest Tekken 7 version 2.02 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new characters like Lei Wulong and Anna Williams. The patch had also added new mechanics and individual character balance changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Tekken 7 patch 2.02 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tekken 7 Update 2.02 Changelog for PS4
- Game balance update for some of the characters on PS4, Xbox One and STEAM.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Tekken 7 patch 2.02.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Tekken 7 2.02 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Tekken 7 version 2.02.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Tekken 7 update 2.02 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.