Tekken 7 update 2.01 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Tekken 7 2.01 changelog, the new patch has added stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, the latest Tekken 7 version 2.01 also contains minor fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with the new Season Pass 2 which brings new characters like Lei Wulong and Anna Williams as well as new mechanics and individual character balance changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Tekken 7 patch 2.01 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tekken 7 Update 2.01 Changelog for PS4
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Tekken 7 patch 2.01.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Tekken 7 2.01 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Tekken 7 version 2.01.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Tekken 7 update 2.01 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.