Tekken 7 update 2.11 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One is now available. According to the official Tekken 7 version 2.11 patch notes, the new update has added various fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more. Apart from this, the new Tekken 7 patch 2.11 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with support for new DLC’s (Craig Marduk and Armor King) as well as added new Character panels for Anna Williams and Lei Wulong. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Tekken 7 patch 2.11 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tekken 7 Update Version 2.11 Patch Notes
The Ver2.11 update includes improvements and modifications that address the following issues.
- Gameplay balance update for some of the characters (PS4, Xbox One, STEAM)
In Version 2.10, changes were made that allowed follow-up attacks after (db4,4) hits. As a result, the following changes have been made:
- Increased recovery by 2F
- Increased recovery by 2F on block (-9F on block).
- During Rage: Fixed an issue where in certain situations Marduk would go into mount position without rotating the opponent’s body properly.
Fixed some character’s skill performance.
- Fixed crashing issues with Tekken 7 2.11.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Tekken 7 version 1.21 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Tekken 7 update 1.21.
Tekken 7 update 2.11 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.