Tekken 7 update 2.10 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One is now available. According to the official Tekken 7 2.10 patch notes, the new update has added support for new DLC’s (Craig Marduk and Armor King). Apart from this, the latest Tekken 7 version 2.10 also includes new Character panels for Anna Williams and Lei Wulong as well as various fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with new characters like Lei Wulong and Anna Williams. The patch had also added new mechanics and individual character balance changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Tekken 7 patch 2.10 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tekken 7 Update Version 2.10 Patch Notes for PS4
- Added support for Craig Marduk (DLC#6) and Armor King (DLC#7).
- Character panels for Anna Williams and Lei Wulong have been added with Tekken 7 version 2.10.
- As a Season Pass 2 bonus, “Fighting King’s Raiment (TWT)” has been added for Noctis.
- Tekken 7 2.10 made adjustments to game balance of several characters
- The health gauge’s design has been updated
- The character selection music has been updated Tekken 7 version 2.10.
- New TEKKEN 7 illustrations have been added to the gallery with Tekken 7 2.10.
Tekken 7 update 2.10 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.