State of Decay 2 update 2.1 rolling out for players on Xbox One and Windows 10. According to the official State of Decay 2 update 2.1 patch notes, the new update brings various bug fixes as well as stability and performance improvements. An issue where sometimes newly recruited community members would overlap or be standing too close to others on the Community screen is now fixed. In addition, The State of Decay 2 patch 2.1 also fixed crashes players were experiencing when loading into their communities.
Check out more details below.
State of Decay 2 Patch 2.1 Patch Notes (July 3)
- The “Purchase” DLC button on Main Menu now works properly for players with new profiles who don’t own any DLC.
- The mission “Builder: Make Your Own Gear” can now be completed if the player has a built-in Machine Shop at their base.
- Characters on the Community screen now re-orient correctly when changes are made to the community.
- Newly selected leaders are now positioned correctly on the Community screen.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes newly recruited community members would overlap or be standing too close to others on the Community screen.
- Characters now properly gain experience in their close combat specialization when fighting with their close combat weapon.
- Characters who have earned at least 1 star in their Gunslinging specialization are now able to snap-aim with the [ A ] button as expected.
- The in-game Independence Pack purchase confirmation banner no longer eagerly pops up with every player session.
- Fixed several missions that occasionally couldn’t be completed due to missing items (such as Lost and Found: Search for the Mace, Eagle Eye: Sniper’s Stash, and the various resource-scavenging Radio Menu missions). These missions should now properly place the necessary items in the world.
State of Decay 2 update 2.1 is now available for download on Xbox One and PCs.