Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.16 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.16 patch notes, the update brings back Emperor Palpatine and Ewok Hunt. In addition, Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.16 also includes balancing updates to lightsaber heroes in Galactic Assault that should make them viable again.
Previously, a big update was released with a new Hero Starfighters mode, lightsaber combat tweaks, lightsaber manual ignition, appearance swapping pre-round, hero showdown QoL, and more. Unfortunately, since the release of this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Battlefront 2 patch 1.16 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.16 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Palpatine has been added back to the game
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.16 addressed an issue with Palpatine being very overpowered by restricting the angle from which the player could lock on with his lighting ability
- Fixed an issue with Palpatine being able to lock onto targets through walls
- Ewok Hunt has been added back to the game
- Fixed an issue in Ewok Hunt where Stormtroopers were unable to board the shuttle
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.16 rebalanced stamina for lightsaber heroes
- Fixed an issue in Hero Starfighters on PC where players experienced a short stuttering before being locked on
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.16 fixed an issue with Extraction where objective markers were misplaced on Kessel and Jabba’s Palace
- Fixed Hardlock stutter in Hero Starfighters with Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.16.
- Made changes to the stamina system.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.16 added fixes for crashing issues
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.16 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.