Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.16 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.16 patch notes, the update has added bug fixes and improvements. In addition, Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.16 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new Hero Starfighters mode, lightsaber combat tweaks, lightsaber manual ignition, appearance swapping pre-round, hero showdown QoL, and more. Unfortunately, since the release of this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Battlefront 2 version 1.16 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.16 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Fixed challenges delayed on front menu.
- Fixed challenge completion spam.
- Fixed an issue where Stormtroopers unable to board shuttle in Ewok Hunt.
- Fixed Hardlock stutter in Hero Starfighters.
- Made changes to the stamina system.
- Added bug fixes
- Added fixes for crashing issues
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.16 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.