Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.11 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. The new Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.11 update has added fixes for the issues that popped up with the recently released update, including server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.11 update also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Check out more details below.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.11 Changelog
- Fixed a crash issue on Xbox One
- Fixed a lighting issue in a cave on Endor affecting Ewok Hunt
- Fixed an issue with Troopers being able to climb trees in Ewok Hunt
- Fixed an issue where the Specialist’s Infiltration Ability was not highlighting enemies on the mini-map
Recently, a big Star Wars Battlefront 2 “Night on Endor” update was released which added playable Ewoks to the game. Apart from this, the players now have the option to use remaining Crafting Parts and convert them into Skill Points for their favorite Unit. Check out preview changelog below.
- Added a 100 Credits win bonus for players who win a round in multiplayer.
- Improved in-game messaging for Timed Challenges.
- Added support for quick equipping Emotes, Victory Poses, and Appearances from the Crate opening screen.
- Foot planting can again be heard when playing in 3p view.
- Fixed an issue where the ROCKET TURRET did too much damage when destroyed by enemy damage.
- Fixed exaggerated ragdoll effect after being affected by PUSH-like abilities more than once.
The article is now updated with the official Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.11 changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.11.