Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.09 is now available for download. According to the official Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.09 changelog, the new update comes with fixes for stuttering and lag issues which players were facing after the Progression Update. Apart from this, the Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.09 update also includes stability and performance improvements – especially for players who saw some of their Interceptor Class Star Cards rarities swap around.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
Heroes and Special Units
- Blaster-wielding Heroes and Special Units are now moving at their correct speed again
- Fixed an issue where some Interceptor Class Star Cards had their rarity levels swapped
Bug Fixes in Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.09
- Fixed an issue with Locked / Unlocked Star Cards showing the incorrect state.
- Addressed a stuttering issue with DX11/12 for AMD GPU players during gameplay.
- Battlefront 2 1.09 fixed an issue with players getting a black screen when deploying.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.09 also added various crash fixes.
- Darth Maul’s SABER THROW ability does not always hit its target after Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.09 update.
Previously, a major version was released which includes large changes to Multiplayer Progression system. The update also unlocked all currently available Heroes and Hero Ships for everyone. Check out preview changelog below.
- Fixed a few areas where the player could get stuck when playing in parts of Mos Eisley
- Improved terrain collision on Mos Eisley, to prevent issues with the camera shaking when not intended
- Fixed a few areas where the player could get stuck in the interior of the Hoth base
- Improved collision for structures on Starkiller Base
- Improved collision on Kamino to prevent players from reaching unintended areas
The article is now updated to the official Battlefront 2 1.09 patch notes.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.09.