Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.13 update for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.13 patch notes, the new update made a change to pre-round timers, now you will get into matches faster. In addition, Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.13 update also fixed an issue where equipped Hero Emotes were not triggering. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big the Han Solo Season update was released with a brand new game mode – Hero Showdown. The update also included Starfighter Custom Arcade.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.13 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Lowered pre-round timer on all Game Modes from 60 to 45 seconds; Hero Showdown has been reduced to 20 seconds.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.13 addressed a bug where players wouldn’t receive their Rank based Achievement / Trophy on the correct level, preventing players from getting the Rank 50 version.
- Fixed a bug where the player inside the AT-AT could be killed by many of Emperor Palpatine’s abilities.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.13 fixed a bug where Leia Organa’s Boushh Appearance was not triggering the correct voice when triggering an Emote in-game.
- Battlefront 2 1.13 addressed a bug where equipped Hero Emotes would not trigger.
- Lowered the enemies defeated requirements for Weekly Challenges from 10 to 5.
- Further improvements to hitting the target with Darth Maul’s FURIOUS THROW Ability.
- Battlefront 2 version 1.13 Fixed a few crash/player stuck issues.
Check your game update and download the latest Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.13.