Spiderman patch 1.14 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Spiderman update 1.14 patch notes, the new update includes the Bombastic Bag-Man and the Future Foundation suit. Apart from this, Spiderman version 1.14 also added fixes for the several issues related to the game crashing, client bugs, stuttering/lag, and UI bugs.
Previously, a big update was released with includes the new Marvel’s Spider-Man Silver Lining DLC pack with new missions, revamped enemies, new challenges and three more Spidey suits. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Spiderman 1.14 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Spiderman Update 1.14 for PS4 patch notes
- Added the Bombastic Bag-Man and the Future Foundation suit
Addressed an issue where players could not access Fast Travel from subway entrances.
Addressed an issue where the Aaron Aikman Armor would not unlock if the player leveled up right before unlocking the suit.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Spiderman 1.14.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spiderman version 1.14.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- According to the official Spiderman update 1.14 patch notes, the new update has added other minor fixes and changes.
- Spiderman 1.14 PS4 update has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
Spiderman update 1.14 for PS4 is now available for download.