Spiderman update 1.06 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Spiderman 1.06 patch notes, the new patch has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, the latest Spiderman version 1.06 also contains minor fixes for server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. Previously, a big update was released with fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Spiderman patch 1.06 for PS4 is expected to fix few of these issues.
Recently, Insomniac has announced that a new Spiderman update with the Game Plus (NG+) mode is coming. There isn’t a solid release date, but it sounds like it’s currently in the final stages of production. New Game Plus (NG+) modes provide extra challenges to give games added replayability.
Spiderman Update 1.06 Changelog for PS4
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spiderman patch 1.06.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Spiderman 1.06 for PS4 has also added performance and stability improvements.
- Minor gameplay improvements added with Spiderman 1.06.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Spiderman version 1.06.
Spiderman update 1.06 for PS4 is now available for download.