Spiderman update 1.04 for PS4 players is now available. According to the official Spiderman 1.04 patch notes, the day one patch has added a few new features like new Photo Mode, Accessibility options, and more. In addition, Spiderman version 1.04 also contains various fixes for performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more.
Recently, the game was released on PlayStation 4. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Spiderman patch 1.04 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Spiderman update 1.04 Patch Notes for PS4
- Added Photo Mode.
- Spiderman 1.04 has added Accessibility options and features.
Fixes & Updates
- Spiderman update 1.04 added dynamic resolution scaling under certain performance conditions.
- Increased maximum native resolution on PS4 Pro.
- Adjusted the aspect ratio of the Control Layout screen.
- Spiderman version 1.04 rebalanced suit mods.
- Spiderman 1.04 added Suit Power for the Velocity Suit.
- Addressed issues with progression on specific Research Stations and Taskmaster Challenges.
- Improved the pedestrian system globally with Spiderman 1.04.
- Addressed issues with various crimes and puzzles.
- Spiderman update 1.04 fixed additional Photo Mode issues.
- Fixed issues with various cinematics.
- Fixed and improved various audio related issues.
- Improved stability and performance with Spiderman 1.04.
- Spiderman patch 1.04 fixed an issue with French (Canadian) installation.
- Addressed various additional issues with the new Spiderman version 1.04.
Spiderman update 1.04 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.