Spiderman update 1.16 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Spiderman 1.16 patch notes, the new update includes various stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, Spiderman version 1.16 also added fixes for the several issues related to the game crashing, client bugs, stuttering/lag, and UI bugs.
Previously, a big update was released with the Bombastic Bag-Man and the Future Foundation suit as well as other fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Spiderman 1.16 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Spiderman Update 1.16 for PS4 patch notes
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Spiderman 1.16.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spiderman version 1.16.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- According to the official Spiderman update 1.16 patch notes, the new update also added various minor under the hood improvements.
- Spiderman 1.16 PS4 update has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
Spiderman update 1.16 for PS4 is now available for download.