Spiderman update 1.16 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Spiderman 1.16 patch notes, the new update includes two new suits from movie ‘Spider-Man Far From Home’ to the game. Apart from this, Spiderman version 1.16 also added fixes for the several issues related to the game crashing, client bugs, stuttering/lag, and UI bugs.
Previously, a big update was released with the Bombastic Bag-Man and the Future Foundation suit as well as other fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Spiderman 1.16 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Spiderman Update 1.16 for PS4 patch notes
- Added two new suits
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Spiderman 1.16.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spiderman version 1.16.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- According to the official Spiderman update 1.16 patch notes, the new update also added various minor under the hood improvements.
- Spiderman 1.16 PS4 update has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
Spiderman update 1.16 for PS4 is now available for download.