Spiderman 1.13 PS4 patch notes is now available for players. According to the official Spiderman 1.13 patch notes, the new update has added new Marvel’s Spider-Man Silver Lining DLC pack with new missions, revamped enemies, new challenges and three more Spidey suits. Apart from this, Spider-man 1.13 also includes fixes for the several issues related to the game crashing, client bugs, stuttering/lag, and UI bugs.
Previously, a big update was released with Spider-man The City That Never Sleeps – Turf Wars DLC. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Spiderman 1.13 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Spiderman 1.13 PS4 Update Patch Notes
- Spiderman update 1.13 added the Webbed Suit. Happy Holidays!
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed various additional issues in “Silver Lining” DLC pack with Spiderman update 1.13.
Spiderman Update 1.12 for PS4 patch notes
- Added Marvel’s Spider-Man Silver Lining DLC – Silver Sable has stormed back to reclaim her stolen Sable International tech. New York Police Chief Yuri Watanabe on administrative leave following her exploits against Hammerhead, Spider-Man will have to rely on unlikely allies to keep Marvel’s New York safe.
- Added “Friendly Neighborhood” Difficulty Mode.
- Added support for creating a New Game+ save from a New Game+ save.
- Spiderman 1.13 PS4 has added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added 3 new filters to Photo Mode (8bit, EGA, and Retro).
Fixes & Updates
- Spiderman PS4 1.13 addressed an issue where the “A Bit of a Fixer-Upper” Trophy is not awarded after completing all puzzles.
- Addressed an issue where MJ’s initial dialogue in “The Heist” DLC may not play.
- Addressed an issue where some lines of dialogue would be delayed in “Turf Wars” DLC pack.
- Spiderman 1.13 PS4 addressed various additional issues.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spiderman version 1.13.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Spiderman 1.13 PS4 update has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Spiderman PS4 1.13.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Spiderman version 1.13.
Spiderman update 1.13 for PS4 is now available for download.