Spiderman update 1.06 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the Spiderman 1.06 PS4 patch notes, the new patch has added some stability and performance improvements. In addition, the latest Spiderman version 1.06 also contains fixes for server performance, glitches, framerate drop, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. Previously, a big update was released with fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Spiderman patch 1.06 for PS4 is expected to fix few of these issues.
Recently, Insomniac has announced that a new Spiderman update with the Game Plus (NG+) mode is coming. There isn’t a solid release date, but it sounds like it’s currently in the final stages of production. New Game Plus (NG+) modes provide extra challenges to give games added replayability.
Spiderman Update 1.06 PS4 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Added the option to invert the camera horizontally.
- Added new exposures to photo mode.
- Four new photo mode filters are now available.
Fixes & Updates in Spiderman 1.06 PS4
- Spiderman PS4 update 1.06 addressed an issue where the game could freeze on load of a save game.
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck inside the Empire State Building spire.
- Addressed various issues with Research Stations locking incorrectly.
- Spiderman 1.06 fixed a bug where puzzles would be locked out in the lab after investigating an audio recorder.
- Addressed a progression stopper when completing Demon Bases and quitting out at the end.
- Spiderman 1.06 fixed a progression stopper when knocking Mr. Negative out of the arena during his boss fight.
- Addressed a progression stopper during point launch tutorial.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spiderman patch 1.06.
- Fixed some glitches with Spiderman PS4 1.06 update.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Spiderman 1.06 for PS4 has also added performance and stability improvements.
- Minor gameplay improvements added with Spiderman 1.06.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Spiderman version 1.06.
- Addressed various animation pop issues.
Spiderman update 1.06 for PS4 is now available for download.