Spiderman update 1.11 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the Spiderman 1.11 patch notes, the new update has added various stability and performance improvements. In addition, Spiderman version 1.11 also includes fixes for the several issues related to game crashing, client bugs, stuttering/lag, and UI bugs. Previously, a big update was released with New Game+ (NG+) and Ultimate Difficulty mode.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Spiderman 1.11 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Spiderman Update 1.11 for PS4 patch notes
The new Spider-man The City That Never Sleeps – Turf Wars DLC will soon available on PlayStation 4. According to the developer, Insomniac Games, “Turf Wars,” it will focus on Hammerhead, the New York gang leader with a surgically enhanced, vibranium-covered skull.
Bug Fixes in Spiderman Version 1.11
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spiderman version 1.11.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Spiderman 1.11 PS4 update has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Spiderman 1.11.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Spiderman version 1.11.
Spiderman update 1.11 for PS4 is now available for download.