Spacelords update 1.38 for PlayStation 4 is now available for players. According to the Spacelords 1.38 patch notes, the new update contains various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, the latest Spacelords version 1.38 also comes with stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with input speed improvements and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Spacelords update 1.38 is expected to fix all these issues.
Spacelords Update 1.38 Patch Notes for PS4
- Fixed a bug in the Mind over Matter mission: when playing with Iune and a “possessed” grunt, the game crashed at the mission’s end.
- Fixed a crash in the network replication.
- Fixed a crash that triggered after losing a mission.
- Fixed a crash relating to Russian SpaceGuilds in PS4 when searching for a match.
- General bugs and performance fixing.
Spacelords update 1.38 for PS4 is now available for download.