SoulCalibur 6 update 1.12 patch notes for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam released. According to the official SoulCalibur 6 version 1.12 patch notes, the new update includes improvements and modifications that address the issues that were introduced with the previous Ver 1.11 update. In addition, the latest SoulCalibur VI patch 1.12 also contains stability and performance improvements.
A previous update was released with various gameplay changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s SoulCalibur 6 version 1.12 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
SoulCalibur 6 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Added a fixes a crash bug that would occur after choosing “Battle Log” or “My List” in the REPLAY Menu when incompatible replay data is present.
- Fixed crashing issues with SoulCalibur 6 version 1.12.
- Fixed an issue causing too many Epic/Legendary Burst Rifles from spawning.
- SoulCalibur 6 1.12 added fixes for glitches.
- Added fixes for frame drop, stuttering and lag issues.
- SoulCalibur 6 patch 1.12 update has added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood fixes.
- Added fixes for players reported glitches with SoulCalibur 6 update 1.12.
SoulCalibur 6 update 1.12 patch notes for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam will be available in January 2019.