SoulCalibur 6 update 1.10 patch notes for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam released. According to the official SoulCalibur 6 version 1.10 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes, adjustments, and other improvements. In addition, the latest SoulCalibur VI patch 1.10 also contains stability and performance improvements.
A previous update was released with various gameplay changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s SoulCalibur 6 version 1.10 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
SoulCalibur 6 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Adjusted some aspects of the battle mechanics and special moves.
- Corrected some of the in-game text.
- SoulCalibur 6 update 1.10 improved general stability and polish.
Fixed NETWORK related issues
- SoulCalibur 6 1.10 fixed instances in which in Casual Match, the match would suddenly end due to unintended circumstances such as the when the spectator would leave the session.
- Improved the Ranked Match’s matching system and made the experience smoother. *Choosing 4+ bars in the search filters has an effects matching on the PS4 and STEAM versions.
- SoulCalibur 6 patch 1.10 improved general stability and polish.
Fixed CREATION related issues
- Fixed errors in pertaining to the usage of the CREATION mode.Such as:
- Fixed the instance in which players could not equip “Astaroth” with the “Cataclysm Set”.
- SoulCalibur 6 version 1.10 fixed the instance in which players couldn’t change the eye color of Colossus type characters.
- Fixed the instance in which when players tried to have their characters with the “Haunted Long” hairstyle wear a hat, the game would apply the “Wild Tail” hairstyle to the character.
- SoulCalibur 6 version 1.10 fixed graphical errors.
- Improved general stability and polish.
Fixed issues for the Xbox One version
- SoulCalibur 6 1.10 fixed some cases in which a lengthy loading time would occur while navigating the game menus.
Fixed issues for the STEAM version
- SoulCalibur 6 update 1.10 fixed some cases in which players could not equip certain creation parts while customizing their characters on the “Creation Mode”.
- Fixed instances in which players could not play the game after choosing specific keyboard settings.
- SoulCalibur VI patch 1.10 added keyboard functionalities such as auto-detection and menu navigation for AZERTY keyboard.
SoulCalibur 6 update 1.10 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.