SoulCalibur 6 update 1.02 for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam players released. The new SoulCalibur 6 1.02 update has added various bug fixes, adjustments, and other improvements. In addition, the latest SoulCalibur VI patch 1.02 also contains stability and performance improvements.
A previous update was released with various gameplay changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s SoulCalibur 6 version 1.02 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
SoulCalibur 6 Update 1.02 Patch Notes
- Regarding “VOLDO” and “THIRAL”, we adjusted the phenomenon that gauge consumption skills can be issued despite the lack of soul gauge under certain conditions.
- Adjusted the phenomenon that the tracking performance greatly improves under certain conditions with respect to “Gerardo” and “Thira” guard impossible technique.
- We adjusted the phenomenon that information of RANKINGS is not displayed properly.
SoulCalibur VI Update 1.02
- Added fixes for crashing issues with SoulCalibur 6 update 1.02.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- SoulCalibur 6 1.02 has added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood improvements.
- Added various fixes glitches with the SoulCalibur 6 version 1.02.