Smite update 11.02 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Smite 11.02 patch notes, the new update comes with fixes for issues related to the stuttering/lag, game crashing, server performance, and more. In addition, the latest Smite patch 11.02 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big 5.22 update was released with new changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 11.02 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Smite Update 11.02 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where player muting was not working properly
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to trade in Assault
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Smite 11.02 for PS4 has fixed some glitches introduced with the last build.
- Added performance improvements
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues with Smite patch 11.02.
- Added stability improvements.
- Smite patch 11.02 added gameplay improvements.
- Added various minor under the hood changes with Smite 11.02.
Smite update 11.02 for PS4 and XBox One is now available for download.