Smite update 11.00 (5.24) patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Smite 11.00 patch notes, the new update has added new god – King Arthur as well as various fixes for issues related to the stuttering/lag, game crashing, server performance, and more. In addition, the latest Smite patch 11.00 also comes with the stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big 5.22 update was released with new changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 11.00 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Smite Update 11.00 (5.24) Patch Notes
New God King Arthur
- Each time King Arthur’s abilities damage a god he gains a stack of Steadfast, reducing damage he takes and increasing the rate at which he builds energy. This Additionally, King Arthur does not benefit from Attack Speed. Bonus Attack Speed instead increases the rate at which he builds energy.
- Damage Mitigation: 1.5% per Stack
- Bonus Energy Gain: 25% per Stack
- Duration: 15s
- Max Stack Count: 4
- Attack Speed Conversion: 33% of Attack Speed
- Standard: King Arthur deals a devastating overhead blow in Melee range that creates a slashing attack that travels forwards. Enemies hit in Melee range take 50% increased damage.
- Combo: King Arthur swipes low, crippling and damaging enemies that are struck.
- Slash Damage: 60/115/170/225/280 (+60% of your Physical Power)
- Combo Damage: 60/120/180/240/300 (+60% of your Physical Power)
- Cripple Duration: 1.25s
- Energy Gain: 3
- Cooldown: 14s
- Cost: 35/40/45/50/55 Mana
- Standard: King Arthur stomps on the ground with heavy force, causing enemies around him to take damage and become slowed.
- Combo: King Arthur charges forward, stopping on first god hit. At the end of the charge King Arthur unleashes an uppercut, knocking up enemies into the air.
- Stomp Damage: 40/65/90/115/140 (+40% of your Physical Power)
- Slow: 20/25/30/35/40%
- Slow Duration: 2.5s
- Uppercut Damage: 50/95/140/185/230 (+40% of your Physical Power)
- Energy Gain: 4
- Cooldown: 14s
- Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 Mana
- Standard: King Arthur unleashes two cleave attacks while charging forward. Enemies hit by a cleave take damage and have their protections reduced.
- Combo: King Arthur swings Excalibur around him, charging forward and damaging enemies 5 times before winding up a final strike that deals more damage. King Arthur is immune to Knockup for the duration.
- Cleave Damage: 35/60/85/110/135 (+30% of your Physical Power)
- Protection Shred: 7%
- Spin Damage: 10/30/50/70/90 (+15% of your Physical Power)
- Final Damage: 30/80/130/180/230 (+15% of your Physical Power)
- Energy Gain: 1
- Cooldown: 16s
- Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 Mana
- 35 Energy: King Arthur winds up a massive jab, charging forward slightly before striking. Enemies hit by this jab are stunned.
- 80 Energy: King Arthur charges forward with Excalibur drawn. If King Arthur hits an enemy god, he launches them into the air and unleashes a barrage of 6 attacks, after which he launches them back to the ground dealing damage to the target and any enemy below.
- Jab Damage: 100/160/220/280/340 (+65% of your Physical Power)
- Stun Duration: 1s
- Damage per Hit: 10/20/30/40/50 (+10% of your Physical Power and 1.5% of your Target’s Maximum Health)
- Landing Damage: 60/135/210/285/360 (+50% of your Physical Power and 5/7/9/11/13% of your Target’s Maximum Health)
- Cooldown: 20
- Cost: 35 or 80 Energy
Changes and Improvements in Smite patch 11.00
New Cosmetic Items
- Pendragon Ward Skin
- Pendragon Recall Skin
- Cosmic Fountain FX
- Cosmic Jump Stamp
- Brimstone Announcer Pack
- Draconic Loading Screen
Fantasy Points Store
- New additions to the Fantasy Points Store
- Amazon Athena
- Irezumir Ymir
- Wyrm Slayer Ullr
- New additions to the Awesome Chest
- Riptide Poseidon
- Sunny Chibi Amaterasu
- Shadow Claw Bastet
- Warp Tech Janus
- PC Players can now sort by God Class in the drop down menu in the Match Lobby
- Added a “Ban Button” for PC players that they will need click after selecting a god to ban in ranked and custom modes.
- Smite patch 11.00 fixed an issue where some practice queues weren’t properly labeled as “Practice”
- Smite 11.00 adjusted the text of her passive ability to make it clear that mana is restored, and health is healed
Top issues we are aware of and looking into for 5.24 fixes
- Muting issues on consoles
- Trading Gods issues
- Party issues
- Ranked wins
- Wins are all counted, we will be running a backend script soon to fix
- Arachne now creates a 25 unit radius area of Web that lasts for 5s wherever she lands. Enemies in this area are slowed by 25% and Arachne gains 40% Movement Speed and is immune to slows while on the web.
- Overlaying Webs from Night Crawler and her third ability “Web” do not stack in intensity.
- Smite update 11.00 increased Dark Stance Power self buff from 20/30/40/50/60 to 30/40/50/60/70.
- Increased Dark Stance Power aura from 10/15/20/25/30 to 15/20/25/30/35.
- Increased Light Stance Protection self buff from 5/10/15/20/25 to 13/16/19/22/25.
- Smite version 11.00 increased Light Stance Protection aura from 2.5/5/7.5/10/12.5 to 6.5/8/9.5/11/12.5
- Updated tooltips to correctly state what aura buffs are being applied.
- Smite update 11.00 adjusted the pre-fire time on this ability so that the Typhoon starts deploying immediately upon fire. This will cause the Typhoon to reach its fully charged state sooner.
- Decreased Mana cost from 75 to 60 at all ranks.
- Decreased Cooldown from 17s to 17/16.5/16/15.5/15s.
- Increased duration from 1/2/3/4/4s to 4s at all ranks.
- Decreased % Damage Done from Basic Attacks from 30/35/40/45/50% to 20/27.5/35/42.5/50%.
- Decreased % Damage per tick from 3% per second to 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% per second.
- Total damage difference is 3/6/9/12/12% to 4/6/8/10/12%.
- Now deals damage to enemies in the radius even if they have cleansed the grab.
- Increased Movement Speed while channeling this ability by 25%.
Other Minor Changes
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Smite 11.00 for PS4 has fixed some glitches introduced with the last build.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Smite patch 11.00.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Smite 11.00.
Smite update 11.00 for PS4 and XBox One is now available for download.