Smite update 10.99 (5.23) for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Smite 10.99 patch notes, the new update has addressed issues related to the stuttering/lag, game crashing, server performance, and more. In addition, the latest Smite patch 10.99 also comes with the stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big 5.22 update was released with new changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 10.99 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Smite Update 10.99 (5.23) Patch Notes
- Dual Tech Hel
- Kitty Kaboom Serqet
- Shadow Stalker Izanami
- Stitched Horror Zhong Kui
- Unamused Hera Death Mark
- Regal Level Up Skin
- Argus Ward Skin
- Regal HUD Skin
- Battle Queen Hera
- Godslayer Ares
- It’s the season of giving! In SMITE update 5.23 you’ll be able to send gifts directly to other players! For full details on this new feature check out our Player Gifting blog for more details!
- The Play screen and Match Lobby screens have been updated on PC
- The Friends List and Party menus have been updated on all platforms
Fantasy Points Store
- New additions to the Fantasy Points Store
- Twisted Metal The Morrigan
- Kaiju Sobek
- Torment Bellona
- New additions to the Awesome Chest
- Molten He Bo
- Mystic Guardian Athena
New Loadout Items
- Sanguine Avatar
- Sanguine Loading Frame
- Godslayer Jump Stamp
- Godslayer Recall Skin
- Count Baron Samedi will not be available when Update 5.23 goes live. This skin will release at a later date during Update 5.23.
- Zhong Kui’s Mastery Skins have been updated
- Fixed an issue with a red ground target appearing beneath buff camps in the Tutorial
- Fixed an issue where Referred Friends would receive an error when a new user tries to play the Tutorial.
- Shonen Spark Mercury
- Fixed an issue where this skin would play multiple voice lines on a single ability fire
Gods & Items
- Fixed an issue where Upgraded Aegis Amulet could be used and unintended times, like while already firing an ability
- Updated the description to show how much damage Bees does
- Reduced the percentage chance of Hel saying a Voice Line while stance changing from 100% to 60%
- Decreased Slow Duration from 3s to 2s
- Decreased Duration from 6s to 5s
- Decreased Cooldown of Spear of Mortal Pain from 100s to 85s
- Updated description to display the cooldown of Cu Chulainn’s transformed Ultimate (35s)
- Boosted the bonus healing from 1.5x to 1.7x
- Increased Movement Speed from 355 to 365
- Increased Protections from 60/70/80/90/100 to 60/85/110/135/160
- Vamana now also gains a stacking Health Shield every second equal to 0.6% to his max HP per .2s. This Shield fades when Vamana’s ultimate ends.
- Changed his heal to tick every 0.2s instead of 1s
- Vamana still heals for the same amount of health each second as he did previously.
- Can now pass through Player made walls while his ultimate is active.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Smite 10.99 for PS4 has fixed some glitches introduced with the last build.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Smite patch 10.99.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Smite 10.99.
Smite update 10.99 for PS4 is now available for download.