Smite update 10.98 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Smite 10.98 patch notes, the new update has addressed issues related to the stuttering/lag, game crashing, server performance, and more. In addition, the latest Smite patch 10.98 also comes with the stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big 5.22 update was released with new changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 10.98 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Smite Update 10.98 Patch Notes for PS4
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Smite 10.98 for PS4 has fixed some glitches introduced with last build.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Smite patch 10.98.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Smite 10.98.
Smite update 10.98 for PS4 is now available for download.