Smite update 10.79 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Smite 10.79 patch notes, the new update contains fixes for crashing and stuttering as well as gameplay improvements. Smite patch 10.79 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a major update v5.13 was released with new skins and various gameplay changes. However, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite version 10.79 is expected to fix all these issues.
Smite Update 10.79 Patch Notes
New God Pele
Passive Ability – Everlasting Flame
When Pele drops below 50% health her flame is set alight, and she gains increased Physical Power, Lifesteal and Ability Lifesteal. This passive has a 20s cooldown.
- Power: 5+2 per level
- Lifesteal: 40%
- Ability Lifesteal: 20%
- Cooldown: 20s
- Duration: 6s
First Ability – Pyroclast
Pele flourishes and fires out a magma orb ahead of her in a line. Once the fiery projectile reaches maximum distance it hovers for a brief instant, solidifies, and then returns back in pieces, dealing damage to enemies on the way back. The number of shards returning is dependent on the rank of this ability.
Pele has 2 charges of this ability.
- Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% of your physical power)
- Return Damage: 30 (+10% of your physical power)
- Range: 60
Second Ability – Eruption
Pele fiercely erupts energy into the ground, exploding in an area around her, causing damage and Knockup to all enemies. At ranks 3 and 5 the area expands again at a delay, dealing less damage and a smaller Knockup.
Three Exploding circles
- Inner Damage: 85/130/175/220/265 (+80% of your physical power)
- Outer Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+60% of your physical power)
- Knockup: 280/240/200
- Radius: 15/25/35
Third Ability – Magma Rush
Pele starts to churn the land around her, dealing damage to nearby enemies and giving her constant movement speed while this ability is active. Toggle this ability again to enter an amplified state, expending more fuel but dealing more damage and providing additional movement speed. This ability has no cooldown but uses a fuel gauge and cannot be activated when below 10 fuel.
- Damage: 10/15/20/25/30 (+5% of your physical power) every 0.5s
- Amplified Damage: 20/35/50/65/80 every 0.5s
- Movement speed: 20%
- Amplified speed: 60%
- Initial Fuel Cost: 5
After a short warm up, Pele dashes forward dealing massive damage and a slow to the first enemy God hit, and dealing additional damage to enemies behind in a cone. For the next 10 seconds or 3 attacks, every time Pele hits an enemy with a basic attack, additional damage is dealt behind the enemy as well.
- Damage: 200/280/360/440/520 (+60% of your physical power)
- Extra Damage: 100/140/180/220/260 (+40% of your physical power)
- Slow: 20/25/30/35/40%
- Range: 60
|Character||Skin Name||Classification||How to obtain|
|Pele||Mastery Skins||Mastery||Direct Purchase|
Camera Height Changes
- Increased camera height from 42 to 64
- Increased camera height from 36 to 64
- Increased camera height from 36 to 64
- Clash Phoenixes
- Fixed death animations and attack animations
- Joust XP Camp
- These should now correctly appear as Tigers, not Cyclops.
- Will now only heal or damage Gods
- Fixed an issue where some percentage increase or decrease effects were not additive
- (For example: an item with 20% increased damage dealt and 15% damage dealt should result in 35% damage dealt)
- Sundering Spear
- Runeforged Hammer
- Bakasura’s Take Down
- Artemis’s Still Target
- The Popular Items tab will now default to showing Tier 3 items
- The following Voice Packs and Announcer Packs have been remastered for more consistent quality and volume
- Announcer Fdot
- Khepri Steel Scarab
- Neith Scarlet Dangerfield
- Odin Pandamonium
- Raijin Drum’s Out
- Rama Nature’s Guardian
- The following Abilities have been remastered for more consistent quality and volume
- Secret Agent Apollo’s Ultimate
- Guan Unicorn Guan Yu’s Basic Attacks
- Fixed an issue where bank time could appear in Normal matches after playing a ranked match
- Fixed issues where the scoreboard was sometimes missing players
- Fixed an issue where gods/items could get out of order if a player disconnected
- Commendation System
- Fixed an issue where the screen would be off-center on some resolutions
- Fixed an issue where the skip button would not work sometimes
- Changed the text of this button from “skip” to “continue” to make it clear your commendations are saved even if you leave the screen early
- Fixed an issue where commendations were not counting for the correct progress amount
- Ethereal Staff
- Fixed an issue where a god could have more than 3 debuff stacks if multiple opponents had the item
- Fixed an issue where his ultimate was damaging structures
- Fixed an issue where spamming stance change could cause the bear to T pose
- Fixed an issue where Take Down debuff would display confusing damage calculations in the combat log
- Chernobog can no longer recall to base while inside of a wall
- Fixed an issue where her abilities were highlighting too many enemies
- Fixed issues where certain Hel skins would not play certain audio emotes on certain skins
- Fastest God Alive
- Fixed an issue where the Movement Speed from Bumba’s Mask would not provide additional Power until something else updated his Movement Speed.
- Fixed an issue where the item stack pad would fully stack her passive in Jungle Practice
- The Morrigan’s ultimate now copies the target gods item stack number and evolved items
- The Morrigan will now gain the correct amount of gold while in her ultimate form
- Fixed issues where The Morrigan could be hit by certain effects more than once when reverting out of her ultimate
- Fixed an issue where his ability targeters werent always highlighting enemies in the area over walls.
- Gift Of The Gods
- Health Bonus increased from 35 + 10 per level to 25 + 15 per level (235 to 325)
- Protections bonus increased from 5 +1 per level to 5 + 1.5 Per level (25 to 35)
- Radiant Glory
- Physical power and protections now scale from 15% to 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%
- Combat Dodge
- Cooldown changed from 12S at all ranks to 14/13/12/11/10
- Northern Lights
- Decreased Magical Power scaling from 60% to 50%
- Aurora Blade
- Decreased Mana Cost per shot from 25/33/41/49/57 to 20/25/30/35/40
- Kaldr, The winter Wolf
- Decreased Time taken to regenerate 1 hit point from 10 seconds to 7 seconds
- Piercing Cold
- Decreased Cooldown from 15 seconds to 14 seconds.
- Dark Omen
- Increased minion bonus damage from 20/35/50/65/80 to 40/70/100/130/160
- Now goes through walls
- Inferno Canon
- Now canon deals damage as if the target had 25% less magical protections
- Added 10% Movement Speed
- Decreased Max Stacks of the passive from 4 to 3
- Decreased Movement Speed per stack from 7% to 5%
- Added a new sacrifice stat to the passive
- -20% healing done
- New Cosmetics
- Polynesian Loading Frame
- Polynesian Music Theme
- Cutesy Pele Avatar
- Primal Storm Fountain FX
- New Announcer Pack
- Primal Storm Announcer Pack
- New Emotes
- Pele Clap
- Pele Wave
- Awesome Chest
- Electric Dream Nox
- Chompy Chibi Fenrir
- Fantasy Points Store
- Beamy Chibi Ra
- Bizzy B Cupid
- Scarlet Coven Isis
- Ranked Joust
- Increased the second ban phase from 1 ban to 2 bans (total bans increased from 3 to 4).
- Jungle Practice
- Added a pad for players to add protections to Odin Bots
- Added a pad for players to spawn minion waves in the Tower/Phoenix area
- Decreased the minimum respawn time from 20s to 10s to make deaths less punishing in the early game or on losing teams
- Triumphant Chests
- Have been relocated to the “Play” Screen on Xbox and Ps4
- Prompt for Report
- Decreased the likelihood of being prompted for reporting due to frequent deaths.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Smite 10.79 update added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor changes.
Smite update 10.79 for PS4 and XBox One is now available for download.