Smite update 10.71 (5.10) for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are now available. According to the official Smite 10.71 patch notes, the new update has added Medusa’s Deathmatch, new god skins, and other fixes. Smite patch 10.71 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out details below.
Previously, a major update v5.9 was released with new god skins as well as various fixes. The new update also addressed an issue where the UI would replay the “lock-in ” animation for all locked in players each time a player locked in a God. Check out more details below.
Smite Update 10.71(v5.10) Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
Medusa’s Deathmatch presents players with an all new challenge: TWO enemy teams at once! Explore the brand-new Egyptian map created specially for this adventure. Discover new ways to ambush your foes and take them out — before the sandstorm buries you all.
3 vs 3 vs 3
- Experience SMITE’s first three team game mode! Take on two enemy squads at once.
Be the Last Team Standing
- Eliminate all enemy players to win a round.
- The first team to win three rounds wins the game!
Beware the Sandstorm!
- As you fight, a deadly sandstorm encloses the map. Stay in the safe zone at all costs!
Medusa’s Deathmatch Bundle
- Queen Cobra Medusa
- Medusa’s Deathmatch Ward Skin
- Medusa’s Deathmatch Jump Stamp
- 3 Day Booster
- 2x Death Scrolls on games played
- Gold Key
Other Changes in Smite 10.71
- Crystal Colossus Ymir
- Crystalline Fountain Skin
- Ymir is Here Avatar
- New Additions to the Awesome Chest
- Revenant Achilles
- Basscannon Neith
- Beaky Chibi Thoth
- Sylvan Sentinel Hou Yi
- Pixel Beast Cernunnos
- Zenko Ratatoskr
Fantasy Points Store
- New Additions to the Fantasy Points Store
- Shaolin Fury Mercury
- Fabulous Chiron
- Brynhildr Bacchus
- Added fixes to the Daily Bundle.
- Added Thanatos back into the game.
- Fixed Chernobog crash issues.
- Added bug fixes and improvements.
BUG FIXES In Smite patch 10.71
- Fixed issues where players could not scroll properly on the following pages; God Page, Season Ticket Info, Glossary, Settings, Social, Ranked Information, Adventure Information.
- Fixed an issue where swapping skins in the God Select Lobby could prevent the player banning from banning a god.
- Fixed an issue where the scoreboard could display incorrect information after a player disconnects.
- Fixed an issue where the Replay button would not function and could bring users into a bad state.
- Fixed an issue where the in-game mute button (Text/VGS) would sometimes not mute players.
- [Console Only] Fixed an issue where viewing a friends recent history resulted in a crash.
- Fixed an issue where visiting the Player Profile screen could cause lag and in some cases crashes.
- Fixed an issue where evolving items that provide health could provide a heal when it fully evolved.
- Fixed an issue where the thumb mouse button could trigger pings randomly on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue where allied health bars were displaying during the Arena Tutorial intro cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where the chests tab would display no chests under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where selecting “Go To” on a ward notification would bring you to the ward page being covered by the player profile page.
- Fixed an issue where the “Switch Filter” text was cut off on the Player Profile.
- Fixed an issue where searching for a pantheon could result in a crash.
- Fixed an issue where emotes would still show as grey (unpurchased) even after they were purchased.
- Fixed a spot where players could avoid the Fire Giant Fire Wall, allowing them to leave/enter without taking damage.
- Fixed an issue where queueing too quickly would result in a timer for the queue not appearing.
- Fixed an issue where some frames would overlay on-top of each other when opening the ‘options’ menu.
- Fixed an issue where toggling ‘Expert’ mode would result in UI elements appearing on-top of each other.
- Decreased Movement Speed from 30% to 20%
- Decreased Movement Speed from 30% to 20%
- Updated description text to make it more clear that stacks are only lost on Physical God damage
- Increased Basic Attack Bonus damage from 40% to 50%
- Decreased Cost from 2400 to 2200
- Decreased Health from 350 to 300
- Physical Power Bonus Decreased from 10 + 2 per level to 3 + 2 per level
- Movement Speed Bonus Decreased from 3% + 0.2 level to 1% + 0.25 per level
- Increased duration of CC immunity from an instant cleanse to .3s of immunity.
- Adjusted the time at which the cleanse triggers from before the setup or pre fire to after the setup or pre fire.
- Increased Physical Protection Reduction from 3% to 5%
- Fixed an issue where the apple could visually disappear before hitting a target or reaching max range.
- Decreased Boosted Healing from 2x healing to 1.5x healing.
- Increase Base HP from 365 to 400
- Decrease HP per level from 68 to 67
- Decreased damage from 90/140/190/240/290 to 70/125/180/235/290
- Fixed an issue where the tornado that appears on targets afflicted by Whirlwind would appear horizontal.
- Reduced the forgiveness timer time between individual hits from 0.7 to 0.6
- This was due to a bug where players would most likely not get hit 4 times in his ultimate even if they should have.
- Increased Number of Shots from 3 at all ranks to 3/3/3/4/4
- Fixed an issue where the target hit by this ultimate could move side to side when landing.
- This ability will slow enemies by 40% whether Plan of Action is active or not.
- Fixed an issue where Colossal Fury was not getting extended duration for taking damage.
Check your game update and download the latest Smite update 10.71.