Smite update 10.69 (v5.9) patch notes for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are now available. According to the official Smite 10.69 patch notes, the new update comes with new god skins and various other improvements. Smite patch 10.69 also addressed an issue where the UI would replay the “lock in ” animation for all locked in players each time a player locked in a God.
Previously, a major update was released with a new Slavic god – Chernobog. However, the update size was around 20GB in consoles. According to the game developers, they needed to do a major technical reorganization of some of the game files to support future growth. Check out more details below.
Smite Update 10.69 Patch Notes
NEW GOD SKINS
- Dragon’s Light Sobek
- Dragon Queen Scylla
- Electric Dream Nox
- Soothsayer The Morrigan
- Mastery Skins | Sobek
Other Fixes in Smite 1.68 Update
- Electro Raver Global Emote
- Electro Raver Level Up Skin
- New Additions to the Awesome Chest
- Abyssal Warrior Sun Wukong
- Countess Chang’e
- Pot O’Gold Fafnir
- Playful Bunny Nu Wa
- Godlike Chest Skins with this Update
- Recon Artemis
- Peacekeeper Athena
- Fallen Lord Chronos
Fantasy Points Store
- New Additions to the Fantasy Points Store
- Kumbhalayan Yeti Kumbhakarna
- Igneous Terra
- Diva Aphrodite
- Increased Ability Lifesteal from 10% to 15%
- Decreased stacks required to evolve from 10 to 7
- Increased Protections per stack from 2 to 3
- Decreased amount of time take to generate a shield from 3 to 2
- Increased Passive Penetration buff from 10 to 15
- Visual FX have been changed to a persistent aura, rather than a pulsing aura.
- Increased radius of the buff effect from 55 to 70
- Increased buff duration from 6s to 8s
- Increased max stacks from 5 to 6
- Increased Magical Protection from 50 to 60
- Decreased Physical Protection from 50 to 45
- Decreased Magical Protection provided by the aura from 20 to 15
- Decreased Base Penetration from 20% to 15%
- Increased Protection Threshold for Max penetration (40%) from 175 to 200 Physical Protections.
- Decreased Base Penetration from 20% to 15%
- Increased Protection Threshold for Max penetration (40%) from 175 to 200 Magical Protections
- Increased Magical Power from 40 to 55
- Increased Magical Power from 45 to 55
- Increased Initial Damage from 60/70/80/90/100 to 90/100/110/120/130
- Decreased Damage Per Corpse from 60/85/110/135/160 to 55/80/105/130/155
- Improved audio on is Basic Attacks to better match visuals.
- Decreased mana cost from 60/65/70/75/80 to 50/55/60/65/70
- Increased initial damage from 50/80/110/140/170 to 70/100/130/160/190
- Decreased mana cost from 80/85/90/95/100 to 70/75/80/85/90
- Made improvements to ensure players enter the wall when they expect to and don’t get auto ejected.
- Fixed an issue where players would auto-eject from the wall in higher ping environments.
- Fixed an issue where on-hit items like The Crusher were being procced twice.
- Removed the post-fire time from this ability (from 0.2 to 0)
- Decreased minimum airtime from 1.2 to 1
- Decreased maximum airtime from 3 to 2.6
- Fixed an issue where traveling to a shadow could result in the player colliding with a wall. This resulted in them flying into the air and being unable to move.
- Fixed an issue where Chernobog could stutter on landing.
- Decreased Passive Power bonus in Berserk form from 5+2 per level to 0+2 per level
- Decreased Mana cost from 60/65/70/75/80 to 60 at all ranks
- Increased Taunt Duration from .8/.9/1/1.1/1.2s to 1.2s at all ranks
- Decreased Damage from 85/140/195/250/305 to 75/130/185/240/295
- Decreased Slow from 25/30/35/40/45% to 20/25/30/35/40%
- Increased Basic Attack Speed from .95 to 1
- Updated Targeter
- Now shows the explode radius (new FX)
- Now explode radius slides along line targeter if blocked
- Increased Basic Attack Speed from .9 to .95.
- Xbalanque now needs to deal 1500 damage to gain 1 stack of Dead of Night (Up from 1000)
- This ability no longer consumes mana or the cooldown if interrupted before any darts are fired
- Decreased Mana Cost from 90 at all ranks to 60 at all ranks
- Increased Base Damage from 100/120/140/160/180 to 120/140/160/180/200
- Increased Stacks from 20 to 40
- Decreased Protections per stack from 2 to 1
- Zhong Kui now gains stacks when witnessing any death. He no longer gains stacks from consuming marks with Exorcism.
- Decreased Stacks lost on Death and after using Recall Demons from 100% to 50%
- Stun Duration Increased from .5/.6/.7/.8/.9s to .7/.8/.9/1/1.1s
- Updated all mentions of Out-Of-Combat triggers to be specific about their timing. The following have all been updated:
- Glossary Description
- Game Pause Message
- Guan Yu Passive (Painless)
- Awilix Passive (Initiative)
- Khepri Passive (Fortitude)
- Bellona’s Shield Bash
- Bellona’s Scourge
- Bellona’s Bludgeon
- Blink Rune
- Upgraded Blink Rune
- Rod of Asclepius
- Rod of Healing
- Smite update 10.69 addressed an issue where the UI would replay the “lock in ” animation for all locked in players each time a player locked in a God.
- Soul Reaver will now correctly cost 2750 gold.
- Fixed an issue where the minimap could be pushed to the top right of the screen behind other UI elements.
- Smite 10.69 update fixed an issue where Chernobog had an incorrect pantheon icon.
- Hydra’s Lament no longer applies bonus damage to abilities that are treated as Basic Attacks. (Chernobog’s Vicious Barrage and Mercury’s Made You Look).
- Smite version 10.69 fixed an issue where players wouldn’t see their proper active booster time displayed.
Check your game update and download the latest Smite update 10.69.