Smite update 10.88 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Smite 10.88 patch notes, the new hotfix has added fixes for issues related to the game crashing, framerate drop, stuttering/lag, server performance, and more. In addition, the latest Smite patch 10.88 also comes with the stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big 5.18 update was released with gameplay changes and other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite update 10.88 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Smite 10.88 Update Patch Notes for PS4
- Reverted the Role Call keybind back to the previous button.
- Changed Role Call icons to be more intuitive, and added role text next to them.
- Smite update 10.88 changed mastery display to show your total worshippers in the lobby.
- Removed the persistent UI that shows boosters used, they will only show at the time they are activated. This was done to make room for role text.
- Smite 10.88 fixed an issue where Assault re-rolls did not work.
- Fixed skin selection in Assault.
- Fixed an issue with Skin Boosters.
- Smite 10.88 fixed an issue where draft picks overlaps other UI.
- Fixed an issue where playing a match after jungle practice could break skin selection.
- Fixed an issue with Smite patch 10.88 where Jungle Practice would sometimes not unlock all skins.
Smite update 10.88 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.