Smite update 10.83 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Smite 10.83 changelog, the new patch has added fixes for issues related to the game crashing, stuttering/lag, server performance, and more. In addition, the latest Smite patch 10.83 also comes with the stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big 5.16 update was released with gameplay changes and other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Smite update 10.83 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Smite 10.83 Patch Notes for PS4
- Fixed an issue where ranked progress not displaying correctly.
- Fixed crashing issues with Smite 10.83.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Smite version 10.83 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Smite 10.83.
Smite update 10.83 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.