Smite update 10.82 (v5.16) is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Smite 10.82 patch notes, the update has added a new god Pele and contains various fixes for crashing and stuttering issues. Smite patch 10.82 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update v5.15 was released with new skins and various gameplay changes. However, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite version 10.82 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Smite 10.82 (v5.16) Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Latam 5th Anniversary! Avatar
Moon and Stars Global Emote
Midnight Masquerade Loading Frame
Polynesian Recall skin
The Fall Loading Screen
Chef Vulcan Announcer Pack
Jeff & Barra Announcer Pack
- New Additions to the Awesome Chest
Star Spangled Nike
Fantasy Points Store
- New additions to the Fantasy Points Store
Soldier of Fortune Ares
Chef’s Special Khepri
BUG FIXES in Smite Update 10.82
- Fixed an issue where “Ramp Up” CC effects were not applying Diminishing returns in the intended way.
- Fixed an issue where the towers still had collision after being destroyed
- Smite update 10.82 fixed an Issue where there was a few second delay after a Timed Queue finished matchmaking but before going into the match lobby.
- Fixed an issue in the god builder where items had to be manually deleted to be replaced.
- They can now be overwritten and replaced with a new item.
- Added Ratatoskr’s Acorns to the God Builder.
- Smite 10.82 fixed an issue where the Masters Duel Loading Frame was not displaying correctly
- Fixed an issue where all Team Badge content was showing as Trifecta
- Smite version 10.82 fixed an issue where Ranked Quest progress was not being shown
- Fixed an issue where mouse cursor could get stuck when toggling between assisted camera and free camera.
- Smite 10.82 fixed an issue where players could get stuck if their party members quit a jungle practice match.
- Fixed an issue where the active duration of Flame Wave was not correct while using the Abyssal Acolyte skin
- Fixed an issue where his ultimate projectiles were not going through player made walls.
- Fixed an issue where Athena could activate and cancel her Ult warm-up to basic attack faster.
- Smite update 10.82 addressed an issue where sometimes Camazotz would gain vision of unintended targets for extended periods of time.
- Fixed an issue where his death animation would not play correctly if he died while on his horse.
- Fixed an issue where Ares or Da Ji could pull enemies out of Epic Uppercut and put them in a broken state.
- Gold gains while transformed should now properly display on the UI.
- Smite 10.82 patch notes has added extra functionality to prevent or reduce the chances of the bug occurring where she has no abilities for a short time after transforming.
- Fixed an issue where the player camera would jump across the map for a brief time when transforming through her ultimate.
NEW ITEM – BERSERKER’S SHIELD
In 5.14 we wanted to give Basic Attack focused Warriors a sustain option that benefitted them in a similar manner to how Gladiator’s Shield helps more Ability focused Warriors. Rather than bundle these effects together we have separated it out into a new item, Berserker’s Shield! This item provides more offensive stats that Basic Attack Warrior can utilize with sustain as a reward for getting in and mixing it up with their opponents.
+25 Physical Power
+15 Physical Protection
+15% Attack Speed
PASSIVE – Hitting an enemy with a Basic Attack restores 1% Health and Mana. Basic Attacks that hit all enemies in melee range restore 0.5% Health and Mana on every enemy after the first.
GEM OF ISOLATION
- Decreased Health from 250 to 200
- Now provides 20% Crowd Control Reduction
- Decreased Cost from 2500 to 2400
TALISMAN OF ENERGY
- Decreased Cost from 2250 to 2150.
- Decreased damage from 160/195/230/265/300 to 140/180/220/260/300
- Increased Cooldown from 12s to 14s
- Decreased initial damage from 90/110/130/150/170 to 60/70/80/90/100
- This change was in update 5.13 but was not included in update notes
EMPTY THE CRYPTS
- Increased Cooldown from 90 to 100
- Increased Mesmerize duration from .7/1.1/1.5/1.9/2.3s to 1.1/1.4/1.7/2.0/2.3s.
- Increased Movement Speed from 5/10/15/20/25% to 15/17.5/20/22.5/25%
- Decreased mana cost from 75 to 60
- This ability no longer provides slow immunity(still cleanses slows on hit)
- Reduced Movement Speed buff from 20/25/30/35/40% to 25% at all ranks
- In addition to allowing the next ability cast to cost 0 mana when fully stacks, whatever ability is fired to consume the stacks has its cooldown reduced by 2s.
- Reduced Damage Mitigation from 10/17.5/25/32.5/40% to 10/15/20/25/30%
Decreased max number of stacks from slow from 5 to 4
- Decreased Base Damage from 70/110/150/190/230 to 50/90/130/170/210
- This ability no longer provides Physical Power per stack (decreased from 0.5 tp 0 per stack)
THE MAGIC CUDGEL
- Increased Bonus Damage to Minions and Jungle Camps from 25% to 30%
- Decreased Cooldown from 12s to 10s
- Increased Damage of Ox form 50/90/130/170/210 to 70/105/140/175/210
- Fixed an issue with Tidal Surge’s moving deployable which caused its collision height to be shorter than intended
RELEASE THE KRAKEN
- Normalized the knock-up height of this ability from 300/325/350/375/400 to 375 at all ranks
- Poseidon should now be able to hit an enemy knocked up by Release the Kraken with Tidal Surge
Smite update 10.82 for PS4 and XBox One is now available for download.