Skyrim PSVR Update 1.04 is now available for PlayStation VR. According to the official Skyrim VR version 1.04 changelog, the new update brings fixes and game improvements. In addition, the latest Skyrim VR 1.04 update has addressed an issue where certain combinations of graphical settings could cause the UI to disappear. Apart from this, there are stability improvements when spell effects are cast.
Check out more details below.
Skyrim PSVR Update 1.04 Changelog
- Added a new main menu experience
- Globally improved visual fidelity, particularly on PS4 Pro
- Increased the maximum value for the height offset slider
- Various bugfixes
- Changes when using PS Move controllers:
- In direct movement, changed the secondary X button to move the player backwards.
- Added a new option, enabled by default, to “Show Hands When Sheathed”
- Sheath/unsheath has been moved to hold secondary O.
- Adjusted angle for spell targeting to be more comfortable
- The existing swimming has been moved to a new option for “Realistic Swimming”. Swimming by default now uses Direct Movement style controls
- Added option for HMD-relative direct movement instead of controller-relative direct movement.
- Added a new option for “Realistic Bow Aiming” which uses both PS Move controllers to aim
- Players can now point at map markers and get information on them in local map mode
- Fixed an issue where certain combinations of graphical settings could cause the UI to disappear
- Fixed an issue where the game does not render to the HMD if it is connected to a secondary display adapter
- Fixed an issue where crossbow bolts were firing from an incorrect angle
- Stability improvements when spell effects are cast.
Previously, update 1.03 was released with a big list of fixes. Check your game update and download the latest Skyrim VR Update 1.04.