Skyrim update 1.12 is now available for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Skyrim 1.12 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the latest Skyrim version 1.12 also added stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big update was released with support for additional player homes as well as various other changes and improvements. However, some players were experiencing a number of problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Skyrim 1.12 patch for PS4 is expected to fix all these issues.
Skyrim update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Added New Creation Club contents.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Skyrim patch 1.12.
- Fixed some glitches with Skyrim PS4 1.12 update.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Skyrim 1.12 for PS4 has also added performance and stability improvements.
- Minor gameplay improvements added with Skyrim 1.12.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Skyrim version 1.12.
- Addressed various animation pop issues.