Skyrim Update 1.11 is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to official Skyrim 1.11 update changelog, the new update has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, Skyrim version 1.11 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Recently, update 1.10 was released which had added support for additional player homes. In addition, the new Skyrim Special Edition April patch also updated the script functions for new Creations. Check out preview changelog below.
- Support for extra player homes
- New Creations script functions updated
- Wolves have regained the ability to howl.
Skyrim update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Skyrim version 1.11.
- Skyrim 1.11 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest Skyrim Update 1.11.