Skyrim Special Edition update 1.12 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Skyrim Special Edition 1.12 patch notes, the new update has added some minor fixes for stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the latest Skyrim version 1.12 also added new Creation Club contents.
Recently, a big update was released with support for additional player homes as well as various other changes and improvements. However, some players were experiencing a number of problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Skyrim 1.12 patch for PS4 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Skyrim Special Edition update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Added New Creation Club contents.
Bug Fixes in Skyrim 1.12
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Skyrim patch 1.12.
- Fixed some glitches with Skyrim PS4 1.12 update.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Skyrim Special Edition 1.12 for PS4 has also added performance and stability improvements.
- Minor gameplay improvements added with Skyrim Special Edition 1.12.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Skyrim version 1.12.
- Addressed various animation pop issues.