Skyrim PSVR update 1.04 is now available for players. According to the official Skyrim PSVR version 1.04 patch notes, the new update has added a new main menu experience as well as improved visual fidelity, particularly on PS4 Pro. In addition, the latest Skyrim VR 1.04 update also added a new option for “Realistic Bow Aiming” which uses both PS Move controllers to aim. Apart from this, there are various stability and performance improvements.
Check out more details below.
Skyrim PSVR Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Added a new main menu experience
- Globally improved visual fidelity, particularly on PS4 Pro
- Increased the maximum value for the height offset slider
- Skyrim update 1.04 for PSVR also added various bugfixes
- Changes when using PS Move controllers:
- In direct movement, changed the secondary X button to move the player backwards.
- Added a new option, enabled by default, to “Show Hands When Sheathed”
- Sheath/unsheath has been moved to hold secondary O.
- Adjusted angle for spell targeting to be more comfortable
- The existing swimming has been moved to a new option for “Realistic Swimming”. Swimming by default now uses Direct Movement style controls
- Added option for HMD-relative direct movement instead of controller-relative direct movement.
- Skyrim version 1.04 for PSVR added a new option for “Realistic Bow Aiming” which uses both PS Move controllers to aim
- Players can now point at map markers and get information on them in local map mode
Skyrim VR Update 1.04 is now available for download.